Documents found through our online search engine are available for consultation on-site. In addition, more than 200 documents are currently accessible in PDF format. Consult the help file for more information about this tool.
Over 1000 documents
- Research studies and specialized magazines
- Reports and bulletins from
- National human rights commissions
- The United Nations and other international organizations
- NGOs working in the field around the world
- A multitude of conferences and symposia
- Training manuals and other educational tools on
- A collection of over 100 documentaries.
On the themes that concern us
Civil society, democratization of institutions, impunity, consolidation of peace, reform of the electoral process in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.
Economic and Social Rights
International investment and corporate social responsibility, economic integration, processes that govern international trade, human right to food.
The Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Their collective rights, the rights of indigenous women, intellectual property rights, racism, and the right to self-determination.
Violations to women’s rights in situations of armed conflict, gender-specific analysis, participation of women in the consolidation of peace, and fundamentalisms.